SOURCES FOR GENEALOGICAL INFORMATION
1. Family Records
2. Bible Records
3. Family Letters
4. Documents, Deeds, Wills
5. Certificates, Awards, Ordinations
7. Books of Remembrance
8. Printed or Manuscript Family Genealogies
1. Ward & Branch Records - film copy at FHL (Family History Library)
2. Membership Records of Living Members - Ward Clerk & Membership Dept.
3. Form E Reports (since 1907)
4. Records in Church Records Archive - Family Groups & Pedigrees
5. Card Index to Temple Records in Temple Records Index Bureau
6. Journal History of the Church and Index at Church Historian's Office
7. Shipping Lists with Index
8. Persons Crossing the Plains and Index
9. Church Census Records at P. B. O. and FHL (Family History Library)
10. Patriarchal Blessings at Church Historian's Office
11. Quorum Records and Biographies
12. Nauvoo Baptisms for the Dead.
13. Missionary Records
14. Obituaries and Index
15. Parish Records (Registers)
16. Bishop's Transcripts
17. Parish Vestry Books
18. Confirmation records
19. Communion Lists
1. Vital Records
2. Tax Lists
3. Town Histories
4. Town Clerk's Minutes
5. Cemetery Records
6. Sexton's Records
1. Court Records and Order Books
2. Orphans Court Records
3. Wills and Administrations
5. Marriage Licenses and/or Bonds
6. Naturalization Records
7. County Histories with Biographies and Genealogy
1. Vital Records
2. Land Grants
3. Census Records
4. Statutes at Large
5. Military Records
6. Tax Lists
1. Census Records
2. Military Records
3. Pension Records
4. Passenger Lists and Immigration Records
5. Land Records
Web site revised 29 April 2007.
Send comments about and information for this Web site to:
at E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Click Here to E-mail.
This site may be freely linked, but not duplicated.
Copyright © 2001-2007 by Jon Schweitzer. All rights reserved.
This site and all internal links are copyrighted.